View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #3
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Have you ever noticed or experimented yourself such bigotreous comments from the part of some Fat Admirers?

https://youtu.be/OGAu_DeKckI
I really wish I had any idea what this sequence of words was intended to ask me.

Are you suggesting male FAs have made remarks in a way that implies bigotry? If so, please explain what you mean by this.

Are you asking if I, being a male FA, have ever noticed the bigotry of others, or tried to act like a bigot myself for a limited timed. The answer will be different, depending on which question, if either, you intended to ask.

Are you asking if I, being a male FA, have ever imagined what it would be like to be the victim of bigotry? If so, what kind of bigotry? Bigotry for what? I've had people treat me with bigotry for several different traits and characteristics that I have, so I need to be sure whether my reply will be relevant.

If you meant one of these things, or another not already named, please provide clarification.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote