Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm glad she is letting go a little and that you love the results.

Its been a while since I have done a stuffing but it sure feels good.
Thank you. I'm glad she's letting go a little too. My recurring hope is she wakes up one morning and it clicks: she realizes how awesome she is and starts struttin'. She's got a bod that would drive the men of Dims wild. I've even had guys who weren't into big girls tell me she's hot. We've had women (big and small) hint that if she ever wanted to try some girl on girl they were available. She's gorgeous and people around her know it. I long for the day when she wakes up and realizes it for herself. In the meantime, I'm enjoying that she's enjoying her food and even joking with her friend about gaining. Maybe this is a good sign.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote