Thread: Feeling naughty
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:36 AM   #18
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4themind View Post
Thanks for sharing! A delightful and delicious anecdote hehe. If I may ask, do you think, from her current weight, that she will make it soon
I'm not sure. I'll say this: I consider it a stronger possibility that she eclipses 400 this year than turns it around and drops below 300. Not only is it easier for her to gain than lose but she's a lot closer to 400 than 300.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote