View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:23 PM   #24
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoo View Post
I find men attractive and woman I think people are beautiful and do not mind bigger as a mater of fact I prefer bigger... but...Wow I am in admiration of you all I do not like myself it is very hard for me to. I hide myself all the time. Growing up people even in my family would say 'you would be so pretty if you weren't fat' 'you would be a great date if you weren't fat","you would be a great person if not fat" over and over everywhere...,honestly I have absorbed that for years never ever accepting myself but overeating out of frustration and self hatred.sometimes I think I over eat because i have hated myself so much I want to become the monstrosity they saw me as...yikes.... did I just discover something or what.....
I can honestly say that I've never said any of those things to anyone in my life, because I think fatness is good, pleasing and something to be encouraged... within reason. I would never ask anyone to view themselves with hatred or cynicism, or even dislike, because I know what that's like, and it can destroy your life; social and otherwise. For the longest time, I was intensely depressed, because no matter what I did, I never really felt fat enough. I had to learn to appreciate my body's positive qualities, in order to make peace with those feelings, and finally put them to bed. I pray that you will find a way to do the same.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote