View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:23 PM   #24
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christoo View Post
I find men attractive and woman I think people are beautiful and do not mind bigger as a mater of fact I prefer bigger... but...Wow I am in admiration of you all I do not like myself it is very hard for me to. I hide myself all the time. Growing up people even in my family would say 'you would be so pretty if you weren't fat' 'you would be a great date if you weren't fat","you would be a great person if not fat" over and over everywhere...,honestly I have absorbed that for years never ever accepting myself but overeating out of frustration and self hatred.sometimes I think I over eat because i have hated myself so much I want to become the monstrosity they saw me as...yikes.... did I just discover something or what.....
I can honestly say that I've never said any of those things to anyone in my life, because I think fatness is good, pleasing and something to be encouraged... within reason. I would never ask anyone to view themselves with hatred or cynicism, or even dislike, because I know what that's like, and it can destroy your life; social and otherwise. For the longest time, I was intensely depressed, because no matter what I did, I never really felt fat enough. I had to learn to appreciate my body's positive qualities, in order to make peace with those feelings, and finally put them to bed. I pray that you will find a way to do the same.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote