View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 06:17 AM   #1409
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
As a ssbbw it costs me more to live than it does a skinny person. Of course I'm generalizing but clothes, furniture, travel - even my dietary requirements cost more whether overeating or observing eating habits for health purposes. Rich or poor, these are the variables I must consider as a single person. Conserving water by taking 3 minute showers won't work for an Ssbbw, nor will a cheap wall-mounted toilet. Any partner who is going to want to go cheap will have to consider that there are some things that they won't be able to do this with when cohabitation with BHM/SSBBW.
As I said elsewhere about my wife: luxury comes at a price!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote