View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #505
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

This week I'm trying the oatmeal cookie and red velvet cake flavors from Halo Top.

Oatmeal cookie is amazing, and has oats mixed in for texture, which I really like. Red velvet cake just has a rich cocoa vanilla flavor that's nicer than plain chocolate.

I've also tried chocolate, which was pretty good. Lemon cake, which was disappointingly un-lemony. And mint chocolate chip, which tasted just like an Andes mint.

So far my favorite is mint chocolate chip, followed closely by oatmeal cookie.

There are still several more flavors I have yet to try, looking forward to seeing what they're like.