View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #297
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

New Handle - Long Time Dimensions Fan, de-lurking for a second time.

Name: EP
AGE: no, no, no I will never tell - I am old and I know better
Location: Mid-State New York (I know it is hard to believe but there is more to New York than that big city)
Profession: Most recently operations in back office outsourcing, now sadly nothing. Looking to figure out what I want to be when I grow up..yet again
Music: Neil Diamond (everyone always says they love all kinds of music until I say Neil, then they make the yuck face) I also love Willie Nelso, Ziggy Marley and host of other jumbled artists and genres.
Likes: Foodee - both fine dining and good cooking. I read constantly. I'm also proudly addicted to Bravo TV. I get my drama quotient from TV so I can bypass that aspect of my life, or so I try. I like being creative and try lots of different things, sewing, embroidering and most recently water colors.
About Me: Been around Dimensions since before this iteration of the forums. This forum go round first in 2005 and now after a hiatus where my life kind of fell apart. In the last 9 years I met the love of my life, built a beautiful home with him, and then lost him suddenly and now moving from our and onto another life that I'm not sure what will be like. I miss my BHM with all of my heart, and I am taking things one breath at a time. Oh and I am a extra plus super duper sized fatty Mc fatty face, which means I hate long walks on the beach and airplane seats.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote