View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #297
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

New Handle - Long Time Dimensions Fan, de-lurking for a second time.

Name: EP
AGE: no, no, no I will never tell - I am old and I know better
Location: Mid-State New York (I know it is hard to believe but there is more to New York than that big city)
Profession: Most recently operations in back office outsourcing, now sadly nothing. Looking to figure out what I want to be when I grow up..yet again
Music: Neil Diamond (everyone always says they love all kinds of music until I say Neil, then they make the yuck face) I also love Willie Nelso, Ziggy Marley and host of other jumbled artists and genres.
Likes: Foodee - both fine dining and good cooking. I read constantly. I'm also proudly addicted to Bravo TV. I get my drama quotient from TV so I can bypass that aspect of my life, or so I try. I like being creative and try lots of different things, sewing, embroidering and most recently water colors.
About Me: Been around Dimensions since before this iteration of the forums. This forum go round first in 2005 and now after a hiatus where my life kind of fell apart. In the last 9 years I met the love of my life, built a beautiful home with him, and then lost him suddenly and now moving from our and onto another life that I'm not sure what will be like. I miss my BHM with all of my heart, and I am taking things one breath at a time. Oh and I am a extra plus super duper sized fatty Mc fatty face, which means I hate long walks on the beach and airplane seats.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote