View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 09:34 PM   #26
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

To revive this thread!!!!

I have ordered from:

Freshdirect- they have great products, wonderful selection of local and organic things. The prices can be high on a lot of things, specially meat. The sales are good at times. I've used them almost exclusively for about 3 years. They have great customer service and with a $70 delivery pass you get free delivery for 6 months of orders over 30 bucks. Here in NY they deliver alcohol, flowers and party catering types of things. Cons: product selection for national brands is not great and they don't always have new and trendy products. They also deliver in boxes which need to be recycled.

Peapod: Except for sale items I have found them very expensive, you can't shop from their store sales, and the fees are high unless they have a coupon code. They also don't always carry the same things as the stores.

Amazon prime pantry: best deal on tide pods, when they have a coupon you can get 70 pods for 15.99. I find that they often don't have everything I want but like the tide you can find some great deals. Biggest con is that I hate their boxes. They are heavy and you have to open them to get to the cart handle. Hate that they are left in your doorstep. I only order from them rarely and only for great deals.

ShopRite: this is my second favorite after fresh direct!!!! You can shop the sales. Things are not overpriced like peapod, and the variety is great. The delivery and handling charges are over 17.00 but worth it to me for the variety. Cons for me are th limited delivery times I can get.

I'm interested if anyone had tried Holla?
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote