View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Learn to love yourself first.Accept what and who you are.
If your lady friend says you are sexy then accept that compliment don't shoot her opinion of you down in flames.
I know depression is a common thing now but honestly quit being so hard on yourself.
I have one friend and he is constantly putting himself down because of his weight.
I get sooo pissed at him because he is a very handsome guy and he could get a girl with no problem he just won't put in the effort.
He sits around feeling sorry for himself because he doesn't have a GF or wife but he won't get out and interact with people.
If you have always been overweight then you have "bought into" the negative mind set and you need to work on that.
I had one female co worker that was overweight and she was always complaining about being fat.
She asked me how come you always seem so happy all the time being as big as you are?
I told her I learned to love my body and accept that I will always be fat and thats OK.
You don't have to show a lot of skin in pics if you don't want to. I think pics with clothes on are sexy too.
I choose not to show a lot of skin these days because I don't feel the need to.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote