View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:53 AM   #11
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a playful dominant, but not active at this point in my life. No play partner and just not well enough right now. And almost every potential play partner I meet just wants casual fat sex or a full time lifestyle slave arrangement.

I like squashing, wrestling, tickling, playful teasing, light spanking and other minor physical pain inflicting, restraining someone and lightly tormenting them like with ice or bristles of a boar bristle hairbrush, having them do frustrating tasks, using them as furniture, etc... I'm more into fucking with someone than inflicting intense pain or humiliation. I enjoy other fetishes that aren't related to BDSM too. But again, more playful and light ones.