View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:16 AM   #13
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@ Tracy: you sound amazing! I've had partners who were dominant but a fun playful type of dominant. In fact, that's pretty close to the way my wife is.

@ Finallyfat: I have to say, it's a little disappointing to see such a judgmental post. If it's consensual then what's the harm? I've had partners literally relieve themselves on me. No harm done: I consented to it. BDSM may not be your thing, but that doesn't make it inherently bad. To each his/her own. Keep in mind, there are a lot of people who consider intentionally gaining weight to be grotesque. I encourage you to show a little more respect for others and their preferences.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote