View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #35
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hate store bought apple pie, but home made apple pie is amazing. I think it is one of the best desserts. I also love blueberry and cherryok ok ....all pies if made right beat most chain restaurant's desserts.

I recently had an apple pie with a cheddar crust that was Devine. I had never had a cheese crust but it was crispy and savory and complemented the apple to perfection. The friend who made it said it was an old New England tradition, especially in Massachusetts.

My mom makes a pie that is similar to a Reese's but even better almost a cheesecake peanut butter filling with a thick fudge poured on top. Ah pie....
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote