View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #14
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

@ finallyfat, for a lot of people into receiving pain, it's all about the endorphins and the adrenaline. It's the same reason why I enjoy exercising so much. It doesn't feel good until the endorphin rush hits, but after that it's pure lingering bliss. You know the floaty kind of "all is right and good in the world" euphoric feeling after a really good orgasm? Endorphins and adrenaline do that. Some of us are able to experience it through intense exercise, others through pain. For some people it is powerful enough to be transcendental.

There are people who are mentally re-living abuse through BDSM, and I don't know enough about that kind of psychology to say whether it's not a good idea or not. Although in some cases it might be theraputic, because you're re-living a trauma in a controlled way with a trusted partner.

But for most, it's about the endorphins and adrenaline. There is a pleasure payoff. Think of BDSM as sometimes when you cross the wires, you get a spark.