View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:22 PM   #21
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
No equivalence.
How convenient. So you'll basically make exceptions based on how you personally value your thing vs someone else's. In other words you seem to lack the capacity to see how something is to one person what something else is to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Why bother to argue with someone who admits to having been defecated on?

Would you tell your parents that? Your kids? Your co-workers or boss? No, you'd be ashamed and you should be.
Actually I have to some extent. I don't usually talk sexual exploits with coworkers (definitely not with parents or kids) but I have never denied and even openly admitted to my deviant side with those few coworkers/friends who are close enough with me to have these sorts of conversations.

So your assumptions about me are flawed. Maybe you can take a stab at proving flawed my assumption about you being unable to respect something you don't understand?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote