View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #22
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finallyfat, if you arent willing to read up on the BDSM subculture and are going to criticize happilymarried for doing other kinky things at home, nothing will change your mind. You may not agree, but I believe that what happens between two consenting adults is none of my business. Someone got peed on? Not my thing, but I wont tell them not to engage. Its not my business to place moral judgement on others with fetishes when I have kinks of my own.

Recent studies have shown those who engage in BDSM actually have a better understanding of boundaries and consent (not to toot our own horns).

Article linked below: https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/topic/bdsm-consent

Rodoji and happilymarried have made an excellent point that your current attitude and criticisms are the same way others outside of Dims regard preferences for fat lovers, as well as feederism and gaining. I cant change anyones mind. Furthermore, I dont know if you've had a bad experience with BDSM and are coming from a place of pain and hurt (not the good kind). Any fetish can go south with an uncaring or abusive partner (Im sure sadly there are BHM/BBWs/feedees ect who have sadly had bad experiences).

With any fetish, mutual respect and communication are key. (Djudex and I have many a conversation about BHM/FFA and BDSM stuff) Respect your partners do's and donts, provide snacks and cuddles after playtime and have fun