View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:21 PM   #23
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
No, you are deluded.

I judge because peer pressure works. They should be embarrassed publicly by their inhuman behavior. Shame is powerful.

Inflicting pain, violence, torture & cruelty on others is surely worse than the soft bigotry of racism.

Racism can be ignored. Scars and ligatures can't.

And stop the caps. Grow up.
Peer pressure works only if you fall for it. I am not one who follows. I lead, I am my own person.

As someone with a moniker of finallyfat, you should be cognizant of peer pressured humiliation . Society today deems fat as repulsive and undesirable . Are we going to take you in public and shame you for your choice? No.

I feel you've had been taught incorrectly on BDSM. Though there are people who do like defication/scat, it's not essential , nor is pain. Read, educate yourself.