View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:17 AM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Told them you get pooped on for fun? Imagine what they say about you once you've left the room.

That I've taken a few golden showers. I've only been pooped on when anal sex got a little messy, though the distinction is unimportant. And imagining what they say when I'm gone...knowing the people with whom I've had these conversations it's probably something like, "that's the most deviant thing he's done? He needs to get out and live a little!"

Anyway this link is not necessarily a part of BDSM; I brought it up to express the concept of consent. You object to BDSM but ignore the consent factor. Furthermore you simply dismiss as "no equivalent" the fact that your own interest (weight gain) is considered grotesque by many. It's just a matter of what makes you tick. You like gaining, someone else likes being restrained or in my case peed on. Your inability to address this equivalency is really making you look silly and completely undermines your objections to BDSM.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote