View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #30
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Submission is not consent. It's surrender.

Like a house slave.
Submission is by definition always voluntary. Now there are ways to entice submission. Big scale: the U.S. dropped two atomic bombs on Japan to entice them to surrender. I recently started doing judo and as the new guy often find I'm the one tapping out because my opponent offers me an incentive to submit (ie: arm bar, choke, etc.) In those examples the incentive to submit is to avoid further pain. In something like BDSM it's the pleasure and excitement derived by letting someone else have control of you. If it's not your thing, fine. It's completely unnecessary to judge those who enjoy it and really a non-starter to compare BDSM to racism/slavery.

I'm going to bring it up again because your lack of consistency is worth mentioning over and over again until you address it. Many people would consider your kink of intentional weight gain (complete with a photo album of your progress) to be grotesque and irresponsible. How would you address them?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote