View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 06:48 AM   #44
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork View Post
Lol. No kidding. One would need a lot of trust.
There is. For proper framing, I weightlift and we have had many discussions about it, I stay on the weaker side grip strength, as not actually hurting her especially in hyoid and carotid artery area. I need her to tell me how hard, both for what she wants and for her safety.

I love that I can help her fulfill her fantasies. Discussing what both of us really want is an amazing part of our relationship. She is probably the most body/size positive person I have ever met, in real life. She has returned the favor by doing things and being completely cool about it, that my past relationships would make me feel like a deviant for just talking about.

I look at it like I am doing what makes my partner happy, because I like having a happy partner.