Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How big are you? If you're fit you can get yourself in tighter resulting in more penetration. Plenty of chubby guys still make it work but if you're both big it may take extra work.

I'm pretty fit myself but I'm not a big guy. My wife has a big butt and a big soft belly. Her shape drives most of the positions we use. For example if we're doing missionary I can't kiss her without sacrificing some penetration. I have to shift my position in order to be able to reach her face with my own. If I'm going max penetration in that position my face is about level with her boobs. Not a bad problem to have I guess.

I can get decent penetration on her when we do doggy style but it's a complete body workout when we do this. One little push from her but and I slip out of her.

Size wise I am average, maybe even slightly above depending on what study you read and believe. However, relative to what my wife wants I'm small. I have been able to give her what she needs in some circumstances but everything has to be just right. Childbirth has just changed things for her and only recently did she admit to me that she's a full on size queen now. I think she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but when we finally had this discussion she said she can't even feel me inside her. She wasn't mean about it, brutal as that may sound. She was very compassionate in fact. We agreed we'd get her something that left her a little more full than what I can do. She has balked at this though and again, I think it's because she is afraid to hurt my feelings. She hinted the one she wanted is considerably larger than me. I keep telling her just get what she wants but she hesitates. Maybe I'll just order it myself!

Whatever you do, don't be afraid to talk these things over with her. She's your wife! And be open to her outlining her needs, even if your initial reaction is to be hurt. Sex with a plus size woman has its own set of challenges that smaller women don't have, but it's worth it. Find out what you can do to make it better for her and get after it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote