View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 11:44 AM   #45
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
There is. For proper framing, I weightlift and we have had many discussions about it, I stay on the weaker side grip strength, as not actually hurting her especially in hyoid and carotid artery area. I need her to tell me how hard, both for what she wants and for her safety.

I love that I can help her fulfill her fantasies. Discussing what both of us really want is an amazing part of our relationship. She is probably the most body/size positive person I have ever met, in real life. She has returned the favor by doing things and being completely cool about it, that my past relationships would make me feel like a deviant for just talking about.

I look at it like I am doing what makes my partner happy, because I like having a happy partner.
Trust is always an element needed, whether the play includes asphyxia or light spanking. Without it, how can you be with someone?