Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 04:24 PM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
I'm slightly over weight (91kg at 179cm) but as a result of work and lifestyle while I'm not ripped I'm in pretty good shape. While I don't know my wife's weight, I know she's heavier than I am with a heavenly, big, soft belly and biggish boobs. It's the belly that's pushing me away from her.
If your wife is a UK24, that's similar to a US20 if I'm not mistaken. FWIW, my wife is a US26. She's 5'4 and as of a couple days ago told me she weighs 373 pounds. Her shape is actually more hourglass than pear because aside from the large hips/butt and relatively small waist, she has pretty large boobs too. A nice big, soft belly ties it all together. On my end, I'm 5'7 and 170 pounds. Me being lean helps us with some of the position issues because I can get in close and maximize penetration.

Quote:

Doggy was my first thought but she has an old knee injury that makes that position difficult for her to hold for any length of time.
I've had a couple knee surgeries on my left side and lemme tell you: I can do doggie but once we're done I am hurting!

Quote:
When I say smaller than average I mean 11cm or 4.25", while girth isn't a problem my short length combined with her gorgeous belly means that penetration isn't as deep as it was. Oh and if you're comfortable with it then I'd say just surprise her with a shiny new toy to play with.
My wife recently told me mine is built for beauty, not brute strength. Even with this in mind, I'm not small so much as too small for her. Since she's the only one I use it on...well you get the idea.

The pillows comment got me to thinking. Something we sometimes do is she will lay on her side and I'll prop myself up on pillows behind her. I'll enter her from behind, but instead of spooning her I keep my back straight. Almost like doggie but on our sides. This is a bit of a challenge because the pillows invariably shift and I end up more or less planking to stay in her. The added benefit of this position is the weight of her side opposite the side she's laying on rests on her vagina, so it feels extremely tight. Consequently I never last long in this position.

Good thread topic!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote