Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 05:58 PM   #11
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
If your wife is a UK24, that's similar to a US20 if I'm not mistaken. FWIW, my wife is a US26. She's 5'4 and as of a couple days ago told me she weighs 373 pounds. Her shape is actually more hourglass than pear because aside from the large hips/butt and relatively small waist, she has pretty large boobs too. A nice big, soft belly ties it all together. On my end, I'm 5'7 and 170 pounds. Me being lean helps us with some of the position issues because I can get in close and maximize penetration.
I think my wife weighs about 10-15kg more than me, which would be about 220-230lbs. She's more of an apple shape than anything, biggish boobs (42DD UK), big soft belly that narrows at the hips and bum.

Quote:
I've had a couple knee surgeries on my left side and lemme tell you: I can do doggie but once we're done I am hurting!
This is similar to her situation, I don't like her being in pain though.

Quote:
My wife recently told me mine is built for beauty, not brute strength. Even with this in mind, I'm not small so much as too small for her. Since she's the only one I use it on...well you get the idea.
I know exactly what you mean, I guess its one of the very few drawbacks of being with a curvy goddess.

Quote:
The pillows comment got me to thinking. Something we sometimes do is she will lay on her side and I'll prop myself up on pillows behind her. I'll enter her from behind, but instead of spooning her I keep my back straight. Almost like doggie but on our sides. This is a bit of a challenge because the pillows invariably shift and I end up more or less planking to stay in her. The added benefit of this position is the weight of her side opposite the side she's laying on rests on her vagina, so it feels extremely tight. Consequently I never last long in this position.
That sounds like it wouldn't need to last long for either party, We'll definitely be trying that

Quote:
Good thread topic!
Thanks, there's not much info out there about this so I appreciate your help.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote