View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 04:36 AM   #18
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
I get the vast majority of my clothes from Jacamo's online store but I think it's UK only. Not sure if they have a US store at all but they always have a good range.
Sizedwell/bigclobber is pretty good too and have a better range for bigger sizes than jacomo. They have their own lines and those are actually cut to better fit bigger guys... they drape better and tend not to ride up and move around. So for example t-shirts are longer as well as wider so that when you stand up your gut stays covered (sorry ladies).