View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 05:23 AM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That friend I mentioned is the type that complains just to complain which to me is counter productive.
She feels its her job to make every one around her feel bad and that is what is sooo annoying about her.
Society has lot to do with her behavior or self shaming "fat people can't do this or that" or "you have a pretty face if only you weren't so fat" kind of thing.
The main thing is love yourself for who you are and being fat doesn't make you a bad person.
Its sites like this that helped me understand this and has made my life so much better.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote