View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When puberty hit, a couple of months into grade six, my first fantasy (one I worked with for weeks, at least), was that the two chubbiest girls in my class, a plump neighbour boy, and myself had a sort of weight gain club. I started off the thinnest and gaining the slowest, but by the end of high school I was gaining so quickly that I was the fattest of all of us, and got to take the fatter of the girls to prom. (that was the extent of the fantasy, at age 11 I didn't know enough to include much of anything else -- and it was plenty exciting to me as it was).

I was certainly interested in fat pre-puberty, but I don't recall anything specific to weight gain before that fantasy. My degree of interest in gaining vs more genearl FA stuff has varied some over the many years since then, but the basic themes from that fantasy haven't really changed. I never chose to fully indulge those various desires, however. I'm not somewhat fat, as is my wife, but we've both been in the same weight band for over twenty years and I doubt that changes.