View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #28
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So I tend to be a procrastinator. Rarely is something done ahead of time. I don't quite go up to the last second, like I did in college, but I do tend to have to stay up later than I want to finish something on time.

I have three big items due at work next Friday and amazingly I finished them up a week ahead of time. This so rarely happens it is like seeing a unicorn and a leprechaun at the same time. You start to think you must be dreaming. Not only are all three things done, but I have actually gone over them several times with a fine tooth comb. I just can't believe it.

Happy dance and an extra slice of cake
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote