Thread: Favourites
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 09:02 PM   #4
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Good job with that post VL.

All the fattest places, yes. But the little signs, the immeasureable beauties I see in her throughout the day.

The satiety in her plumpened lips, glistening and well oiled- always tasting of something creamy. The way each dollop reaches her lips just as her tongue carresses the flavorful reward, gathering it in. How her cheeks swell and move in subtle Mona Lisa-like bliss as the flavor and textures bathe her senses.

Her fat fingers as she licks them clean, the sheen of oilyness consumed as she closes her eyes, smiles and lets her little eating noises fill the room.

The way she positions her couch-like ass over her recliner before settling in with a surge of rolls as the chair absorbs it's load.

How every dish is balanced upon her upper belly, their edges meeting her protuberant roll of chin- a fat roll in itself.

The belly swollen out to her knees and draping over her thighs. The way her recliner snugly shapes her hips forming side rolls greater than my long arms can fully gather.

Her fat woman's smile- a lttle bit smug from knowing how lovely her man sees her as.

Yes, all the biggest fat, yes! But it's the delectable little signals and clues promising more that make me just want to squeeze my fat and shake it for her!

Then she laughs, so fatly.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote