View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #17
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I remember the before and after magazine ads

I remember seeing them when I was about 10 or so and really liking the before (when the person was fat). I think I started experimenting with intentional stuffing about then to see how big I could stretch my stomach, and just have fun feeling stuffed.

I think it was sexually stimulating to see myself looking fatter too, even around that age. I was fascinated by fat women too, especially if they overate.

I visited my grand parents in florida several times each year and they would take me to restaurants that were so interesting and fun - lots of great deserts. I think I gained nearly 20 lbs on one longer trip (3-4 weeks). I felt so fat, even though I wasn't really all that big.

I have found women of all sizes attractive, but now I definitely prefer a SSBBW over all others. Yet, there is some special appeal to over-eating, stuffing, and indulging I can't really explain. It just turns me on. Both for myself and anyone I date. However, if I don't know someone I still am shy about what I eat, even though it is probably obvious that I can and like to eat a lot.

Being over 400 lbs just seems like it's somehow special too, for me and for someone that I date. I'm not sure why exactly being super sized is so sexy, but it definitely is something that simply is to me.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote