Thread: Positions
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 05:04 AM   #24
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
Thanks everyone! What I'm hearing is that pillows are useful.
So just last night we tried the side position again using the pillows to prop myself up. I can't always make this position work and last night was one of those nights we had to adjust. It's a tough position but if you can make it work it's well worth it. It's been a while since we last used this position and I know she's slowly added some pounds over the past few months. I'll never complain about that but I think it has rendered my penis too small to use this position on her.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote