Thread: Super Size
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:23 AM   #3
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, no one told me there was gonna be math.

I think the seperation point is more the walk and the look.

BBw's jiggle and roll. When they begin to sway, slosh and waddle they've become SSBBw's.

And the look- it shows in varying aspects depending on body type. Deep elbow dimples, wrist rolls, wobbly forearms and the way the upper arm rounds and fills so that the entire arm is forced out in a wonderful parabola of swinging motion- the upper part of the SSBBw "sway".

Facial features are good determinants also. Not just the adorable double chin becoming a fat roll in itself although that is a sure signal. The fullness of lips, the fat pout, even noticebly plumpened ear lobes are lovely signs that a BBW is no more.

One more- the belly panty lines. That fabulous roll of bulge plumping out from beneath panties on either side of her belly. That hang of droop too fat to be held by elastic. The glutton's roll, bubbling and sloshing in luxurious floppery as the fat swells in to view for that perfect moment with each dainty step ahead. No BBW has that!
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote