View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My first foray into fatness was out of anger.
I caught my hubby having sex with a very large woman. I was devastated to say the least.He tried to lie his way out of it of course.
He was always saying how nasty fat women looked so you know the type.
I was so hurt I gave up on trying to look good for him.
Quit wearing make up, let my hair go and cut it very short which made him mad to say the least.
I gained weight thinking he must like fat women but he complained more.
I was a total wreck and gained even more weight and not taking care of my complexion my face broke out pretty bad.
I wore clothes that looked horrible out of spite and if we went out somewhere I tried to look the worst possible just to make him look bad.
Divorced finally lost weight skin cleared up I was finally happy I thought.
Worked out at the gym and got back down to 115 but found I wasn't happy and longed to gain weight.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote