View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 04:48 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honestly that post was pretty hard to read, but I think I caught the main points. So, in response :

1) quadrupling her calories probably is not realistic, on an ongoing basis, and I suspect that very few people manage 9000 calories a day. That much food becomes a real chore, I suspect. And then there is likely a health impact.

2) that said, to get a lot of calories cheaply you should look at variety and a lot of home cooking, and plan on snacking steadily all day. So yes some cream and probably some horribly unhealthy sweet things from a store (pop tarts, cheap basic donuts from a discount store, etc), cook up some rich muffins or biscuits and prepare them with butter and jam to eat later. Sweet drinks like juices or sweet ice tea or soda (also not healthy... you see the trend?), salads with rich salad dressings, poutine for a snack, lots of whole milk, big portions of home cooked meals...

3) time is a gainers friend. It doesn't all have to happen right away.