View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 11:07 AM   #11
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am really liking this thread!

First off it is pretty sexy that you are out growing leggings.....which are always a staple in a gaining women's wardrobe. But growing out of them is that much sexier. Next the tape measure thing....wow.

Getting to the other point ....trying on out grown clothes is always so damn sexy. I love knowing that my wife is out growing her clothes....be it dress slacks, skirts or anything. She does;t like me knowing but it is so cute to see the next size....but it seems to take a lot longer than I would like....and I gladly let her do all the clothes shopping she would like. I have noticed that she buys the designer clothes that seem to run bigger yet have a smaller size to make her think she is always at least a size or two smaller than she actually is.

Even when I was a very young FA and into weight gain.....I remember having my girlfriends try on clothes for me that they had grown out of.....always been very into this.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote