View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 01:48 PM   #17
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

This is a great topic.

I myself indirectly have heard many of these stories through my wife....mostly years ago. She had a group of friends at that age where all of them were getting pregnant & having kids. All of them hung out and still did as the kids got older. We even hung out in big couples groups.

My wife happened to be the heaviest one at the time along with another of the women....and she would tell me about several of the thinner women complaining that they were to Fat. The crazy thing was when my wife would tell me the stories it made me feel bad for her to have to sit there and listen to these women all joining in conversation how they all still needed to lose weight and how my wife must have felt. I asked my wife if she ever commented during these times and she said "no way, the funny thing was is they were just trying to draw compliments or for the others to reassure them how thin they are.

Also, it seemed that when we were all around as couples in group settings my wife played a slightly different role, she played up the fact that she was heavier by making comments or eating extra deserts just in a way that it was her role among these women. When my wife happened to lose weight these women were always complimenting here on and on.....and my wife even then joined in talks and conversation like "I am not there yet, I still am so Fat and have a way's to go".

After we have broke from the pack if you will she has been way more comfortable with any weight she has gained and even recently doesn't seem to try to lose weight anymore and allows herself to eat as much as she wants not denying herself that luxury.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote