View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 06:44 AM   #20
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth, in a very organized and easy to understand way.

Molly dear, you're not alone!

My .02 cents? Brush this shit off, don't even acknowledge comments like that anymore and instead let yourself shine and show them that life doesn't need to wait for some magic number. You can say a lot with no words at all. <--- That is EXACTLY what I do. And it works
Straight away, some of the best advice I've read. This isn't 1967 or even 1997. This is 2017 and everyone with eyes to see and ears to hear knows that somewhere, somebody is going to appreciate you for you. You needn't lament on your size, shape, or weight. Someone will think you are smokin' hot. You just have to know where to look.

Like a lot of folks have pointed out, it just seems like there will always be someone who complains about SOMETHING in their lives: weight, looks, hair, body type, etc. My take (and those of others here) is: don't complain. Do something about it. If you were drowning in a pool and could reach the side to save yourself, would just continue to drown? Or would you stick your arm out and reach for the side?!?!? Most right-thinking people would do themselves a favor and grab the side and pull themselves out of the water. Same rule applies to your body image. If you don't like it, change it. Nuff said.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote