View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
....and I gladly let her do all the clothes shopping she would like. I have noticed that she buys the designer clothes that seem to run bigger yet have a smaller size to make her think she is always at least a size or two smaller than she actually is.
I always like going clothes shopping with my wife. Get to see her try on things that do and don't fit, get to encourage her to take some wardrobe chances, can bring her some stuff to try on that she really is not apt to buy but that I'll at least get to see her try on

And it doesn't hurt that I can look at some of the much larger sizes and think 'what if?' Also doesn't hurt that the (plus-sized) sales staff generally are really supportive of guys going shopping with their partners, and while it is a bit cheesy to get complimented for doing something that is my pleasure, it still feels good.