View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #24
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDiZia View Post
Haha. If only more people were like you, TwoSwords!
I'm sorry to hear your sister has been having those kinds of issues, though she does still sound quite pretty. However, I did want to say one final thing in response to this point in particular.

This part of your response reveals you to be a gentle and inwardly-confident human being. You have confidence within yourself, and I like to see that. I couldn't be happier to hear that you appreciate what I said because, and I kid you not, I have never in my life met a single fat woman (at least in person) who could take one of my compliments graciously. I've seen anger, argumentativeness, a sort of nervous attempt to ignore my words, and one person in particular actually told me that she hated people who like people like her. You could be an example to all of them, because of how you've responded here, to what I said.

This is a rare and precious trait, and it's well worth preserving.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote