View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #29
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default click clack clunk

I agree with you AmyJo usually you simply click or not with people. Somehow someone that you want to be romantic with, you feel immediate chemistry. I'm not saying that this is necessarily love at first sight, but definitely there is, or isn't attraction.

There are things you need to discover and usually that takes time. However, some things can be a bit more obvious than others. For instance, can you tell I like food? I'd guess so.

Can I tell you like food? It seems to me if you went on a date and didn't try to starve yourself to make some kind of impression, I'd be inclined to coax or encourage or simply enjoy indulging with you. Of course, it also depends on simply enjoying yourself, feeling good, confident, and romantic.

Ideally, setting yourself free with someone would lead to some experimentation and adventure. Could I trust you? Could you trust me? Would you relinquish control to me to feed you? Could I do so with you?

Sharing, indulging, appreciating, admiring, well it likely could prove to reinforce such behaviors a great deal when passion is true and deep.Of course, in this case it would likely lead to significant weight gain too.

Last edited by SSBHM; 06-11-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: better grammar
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote