View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:26 AM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love watching my wife jiggle.

Oddly enough, despite her not being as fond of her body/weight as she should be, she does sometimes really get into it. She'll tell me during sex to "go harder" and "make my fat jiggle" and stuff like that. Oh, and here's a fun fact: she has a tattoo of Tinkerbelle on her upper left butt cheek. Her favorite position during intimate moments is her on all 4's, me behind her. I like to give good robust thrusts and watch her butt jiggle. As it does, Tink "dances." This has resulted in the phrase "make Tinkerbelle dance" being code for "go have sex."

Sorry I took a benign thread and made it X-rated.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote