View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 07:35 AM   #48
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Not gonna pretend to respect and tolerate punishers and torturers. Because that what this dirtyness is. Grotesque.

Profoundly wrong to associate pain with pleasure. What sort of nightmarish treatment did such people suffer as children to cause them to substitute cruelty, real or simulated, for love as adults?

How disrespectful. Please just masturbate and stop trying to share your abusive disease. That somebody fucked you up so bad is no reason to replay such sordidness with others.

Make the victim cycle stop with YOU.
Far be it from me to disrespect someone's opinion but that was kinda harsh. Isn't it enough that we (all people) are judged by their race, religion, height, weight, gender, and even hair color? Now we have to be judged by our consensual mating rituals and sexual preferences?

Are you telling us that ALL people who practice BDSM were abused as children? Are you saying that anyone who engages in that lifestyle is "fucked up"? Wow, I would have thought that this place, more than any other, would be a place of source of comfort, inclusion, and acceptance. Shows what I know.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote