View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #49
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Far be it from me to disrespect someone's opinion but that was kinda harsh. Isn't it enough that we (all people) are judged by their race, religion, height, weight, gender, and even hair color? Now we have to be judged by our consensual mating rituals and sexual preferences?

Are you telling us that ALL people who practice BDSM were abused as children? Are you saying that anyone who engages in that lifestyle is "fucked up"? Wow, I would have thought that this place, more than any other, would be a place of source of comfort, inclusion, and acceptance. Shows what I know.
This person should be placed on ignore. They've shown a lack of knowledge on the lifestyle and has come in here just to troll, for reasons unknown.