Thread: Fatty Foods
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Fatty Foods

I'm typically more a sugar addict than anything else, but I've noticed when I eat something really buttery/greasy/cheesy/fatty, I swear I can practically feel my brain squirting out endorphins or something. Like there's this massive hit of pleasure and a voice in my head telling me to keep taking another bite and another and another... Am I just completely nuts or what?