View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #8
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarebrickjaw View Post
My partner has offered to take photos of me in the poses/places that she finds me to be the sexiest, but I'm still a little uncomfortable with it. I'd be really interested to hear what got any of you to that comfort zone, 'cause I think it's really brave and amazing that you're able to do this sort of thing, and I'd like to be one of those guys sooner rather than later.
I've never posted 'skin' online, because it's not something i'm comfortable putting out there. And I'm ok with that. Everyone has their lines.

But, Do the photoshoot. Have fun with it even. Its an opportunity to see yourself from a different perspective. Just because you take some pictures doesn't mean you have to share them with the world at large.

What is important is that you are are making the effort to become comfortable with yourself. That's where the self confidence to 'own' who you are comes from.