View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #58
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I've always thought there's a Dom/Domme for every sub. The difficultly lies in finding that Dom who will bring the best out of you.

Oh, and I sit here typing this, as I am in a third day of talking with others in the Lifestyle and how 50 Shades has brought out the Faux Doms. Too many don't know about Hard/Soft Limits and do NOT believe the submissive has a right to end anything at anytime no matter what!
In my mind, the submissive actually has all the power. The sub sets the limits and the Dom is to carry out the actions up to those limits.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote