View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 08:20 PM   #87
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo View Post
You've described me to a T.

I never was fat until about 5-6 years ago. I started a job in 2011 that took me from seamless gutters (climbing ladders and lifting heavy things) to standing around or sitting around for 8 hours or more a day. So, I went from 32-34" pants to wearing 38" with a belt since I cannot find 37 or stretchy 36". My problem is, I have to be somewhat agile to climb around machinery or just walk long distances carrying my tools. I also eat out a lot more because of the travel and not staying in one place for no more than 2 or 3 days.

Always liked the idea of being fat, at 230lbs and 5' 8", it doesn't feel like enough to really to "turn me on" though, I'm not pushing myself to lose weight because frankly, I can still do everything I want, home repairs, fixing my cars, and my job. I fear that if I do gain, I won't be able to do those things so easily. But, I would really like to try for 250 or even 300lbs some day.

There is one girl from high school that was fat then and hasn't made an effort to change now that we're both in the 26-27 year old range and I dated her once but never really pursued and she's not dating anyone at the moment. I'm quite tempted to rekindle things. We've spoken on and off in the past year and it's been friendly. But, I also love being single and living with just my dog. I also don't want to ruin a built up fantasy or share that I really like her for her and the plus is that she's fat. Don't think that would go over well.
Both of you have kind of described my life over the past 7 years. I used to weigh 165 pounds when I was in the army. When I started dating my ex girlfriend, I bulked up to 235 within the first two years. We broke up five years ago. I have lost between 25-30 pounds. I would like to bulk up again, this time to 250 pounds.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote