View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:02 PM   #201
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had an "I am huge" experience today. I'm partial to a particular jersey/tank top that I've worn for the last few years. I like wearing it because it allows me to air out my chest & arms. I also feel how huge I am in it wearing it to the gym. Now after numerous times in the laundry and that I'm at my heaviest 250lbs, it's been tighter on me. I saw my reflection in it today and noticed how it shows off my belly.

Later this afternoon, I went to a friend's house. He's older and smaller than me. I've always been somewhat conscious of my footsteps on his wooden floor. He once said that I should pay attention my footsteps were so heavy I made the needle on the turntable jump as the record played and that it could be heard in our recorded mixes. Today, I felt that even with my trying to literally tiptoe there it was futile. One of the chairs I sat in felt smaller. I really felt too big for it for the first time. As such, I really felt my belly on my lap while seated.

When I got home, I felt compelled to get out of my clothes because it felt so restricting. I'm having my late supper in the nude for the first time in a very long time. I was planning on saving the rest of the stroganoff for tomorrow but just might have both servings tonight!
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote