View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 11:11 AM   #338
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhdpanda View Post
So, I guess I fall into a bit of a neish being that I am not only a female feedee, but I am also a pre-op transgender woman. Though I am looking forward to my first surgery, an Orchiectomy, which has the side effects of gynecomastia and weight gain!!! That being said, I am in the Central Florida area if a feeder is interested in helping a girl out.
So, as I am new to all of this, what exactly is a feeder? I would take an educated guess and say that it's someone who likes to feed people? Not trying to be funny, just trying to learn all the terms. Thanks!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote