Thread: About Asexuals?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

lovelymars908 has said some nice things
Post About Asexuals?

Note: I really don't know where to put this thread after careful debating of it being her or the F/FA section. If it's the wrong one, please feel free to move it, mods.

I seriously doubt anyone else before me came out saying they were aces in a sub-community like this one where sexual aspects and arousals are highly encouraged amongst us FAs. Well, I'm here to say otherwise that I'm not like most, if not all, everyone when it comes to seeking pleasure or anything. And whatever you do, do not think I'm one of those plumper ladies who have an issue with their weight in having doubts in regarding sex. That is not the point of this statement. However, I do feel that my agenda and position as being an asexual is probably not recognized very much. The way I can put it that my position is essentially 'antithetical' in oppose of what stated above.

I know this is not the best forum to discuss this matter, but I thought maybe it could bring in a different side. I have yet to find more people in my position or understanding it. I just want to know if there are others out there like me and this can be shared more.
lovelymars908 is offline   Reply With Quote