Thread: About Asexuals?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 12:44 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Take a look in the GLBTQ forum for at least a couple of threads around this. Loopytheone, our esteemed Admin empowered moderator, is asexual and periodically puts some information up there on the topic.
I admit, I was rubbing my little hands together with excitement at the thought of another ace person on here!

Spoiler alert: not only am I an asexual FFA/BBW, my bf is an asexual FA/BHM. 10/10 most ace fat couple ever.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote